The Sales Executive will be primarily responsible for creating and maintaining client relationships in the assigned territory, representing Singular Medical Technologies as a leader in our industry and the marketplace by promoting our product to a highly sophisticated audience comprised of Radiologists and various hospital contacts. This position is located at our corporate headquarters in Winter Haven, FL.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Increase sales through building own accounts by means of working with existing prospects as well as identify new potential customers in order to grow their territory.
- Seeking out major clients and forming working relationships with the premier buyers in SMT’s industry.
- Identifying valuable emerging markets.
- Accurately forecasting future sales and forming sales plans to adapt to constant shifts in the marketplace.
- Maximizing company profit.
- Foreseeing and avoiding stagnation in the marketplace.
- Forming sales strategies and presenting those plans to the board of directors, investors, and CEO.
- Competent to complete trend analysis, market monitoring and track results in the Sales department and presenting those results to the board of directors, investors, and CEO.
- Responsible for communicating with current and new customer accounts regarding a variety of topics including product updates, changes to product and educational programs.
- Provide customer feedback on product to Marketing for future system modifications and enhancements.
- Achieve mutually agreed upon sales goals and quotas.
- Create a continuous dialogue with upper management on the views/feedback and suggestions of Singular Medical Technologies product, marketing, features, etc.
- Always represent Singular Medical Technologies in a positive, professional manner.
- Provide SMT demonstrations on an as needed basis to potential surgeons, customers, hospitals.
- Attend various trade shows, seminars, conferences to promote and sell RadForce and RadSoft products as well as products provided by industry partners.
- Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
- Travel as needed and determined by CEO.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Interface with technical support internally to resolve issues that directly impact partners.
- Reporting and analytics.
- Analyze pipeline and lead data, deliver periodic reporting to the sales and marketing teams providing key business insights: typical reporting relates to Demand Generation, Pipeline Forecast and Trends, Conversion Rates, Target Account, Market Segmentation, Win/Loss, Age.
- Database management.
- Protects SMT’s value by keeping information confidential.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Required minimum 5 years in sales, preferably Medical sales experience.
- Proven track record of sales in the $500k to $750k+ dollar range as a direct sales representative.
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships with radiologists & hospital administrators.
- Comprehensive radiology Industry knowledge is a plus.
- Proven experience to meet and exceed set quotas.
- Established radiology industry relationships are a plus.
- Outstanding verbal and communication skills.
- Salesforce knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to understand the impact of operational initiatives from a sales or marketing person’s perspective.
- Keen business sense, with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to problems.
- Ability to prepare reports and use of appropriate mode of communication.
- Must be proficient at analyzing data, building reporting and making strategic recommendations based on data and trends.
- Proven experience in a supervisor or management position.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Formal sales training would be an advantage but not essential.
- Any additional duties given by superviser.
- BA, MBA Business Management or another relevant field