Role and Responsibilities
- Basic Programming knowledge/logic
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site and databases
- Perform quality control measures as required.
- Troubleshoot system failures or bugs and provide solutions to restore functionality.
- Arrange maintenance sessions to discover and mend inefficiencies.
- Keep records of repairs and fixes for future reference.
- Maintain clean and professional appearing work environment always.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures as set forth by the CEO.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
- Lunch: 30 minutes to be taken no later than 2:00 pm
- Two 15-minute breaks per workday, 1st to be taken no later than 11:00 am, 2nd to be taken no later 4:00 pm.
- Lunch and breaks are to be staggered among staff so that no two staff members are on break simultaneously or for any duration of the allotted break period.
- Travel as needed and determined by CEO.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- AA/AS in Computer Science, engineering or relevant field
- Experience with LAN/WAN networks
- Experience with SQL, C#, VB.NET
- Experience in Basic Programming (1 yr. minimum)
- Experience with at least one RPA software (UI Path, Blue Prizm, etc)
- Thorough knowledge of computer systems and IT components
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Very good communication abilities
- Repetitive task performing, ethics, reliability
- Exceptional organizing and time-management skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, engineering or relevant field
- Relevant certifications (e.g. CompTIA A+) will be an advantage